hi i am new

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Reaction score
hi i am new i have had epilepsy since birth i am taking keppra now have tryed diffrent AED so lets hope this 1 works for me i only been on it a month or 2

Hi GG, welcome to the forum. :hello:

Make yourself at home here. :)

:hello: Grace!

Welcome to CWE and feel free to make yourself
a home, and help yourself by browsing around!
We're addicting in here!

:cheers:

Hi Grace and welcome to the forum.

I hope to get to know u better.

I was dx'd with E when I two.

I've had brain surgery tried 19 different AEDs and now have a VNS.

Belinda

Last edited:
Hi Grace!

It's nice to meet you! I hope you'll like it here at CWE! Mr B has built us quite an AWESOME home here. Lots of nooks and crannies to check out...

Tell us more about yourself.....

Take care,

Meetz
:rock:

I didn't realize you were in the UK!
My apologies!

Click on the banner below and that place
is LOADED with information and resource
for all those residing in the UK!

:hello:Hi again Gracie,

I'm glad to see you here. I hope you make lots of friends here. I've been on Keppra for several years now. I hope it works for you.

Cindy

Welcome to the group Grace. Many of us know what you've gone through with the numerous meds, etc. I wish you good luck with the Keppra. I hope you'll find that this forum consists of a great group of caring people with everyone trying to cope with things and help one another. Sincerely, Josie

Hi GG! Welcome to CWE. :) Feel free to ask questions, chime in, or just vent if you need to.

Hi Gracie~
Welcome to the board. I hope you the best. If you have any questions just post them and I am sure someone will answer. I hope you enjoy the board as much ad I do. Take Care.

Hi

I really new her as well and have found that the folks here are supportive and knowledgable

Hi and welcome to the pack... :)

Feel free laugh, cry, vent, joke, and offer support. That's what we do here. :woot:

Mr. B's made it a really great place to be. :cheers:

-Julie

Hi Gracie,

Welcome aboard! Put on a comfy pair of slippers, grab a cup of coffee or tea, pull up a chair, and sit back and relax for a bit, because you've found a really neat, helpful, and informative site. There are so many people on this site who have such different and varied experiences, that the combined experiences and support people offer on this site is really amazing. Hopefully, you'll find it as helpful and beneficial as most of us do too :).

Back
Top Bottom