Hi! I'm new too!

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

amgo

New
Reaction score
Hi There,

I'm new here from CT. My daughter is epileptic. She started having seizures about a month ago. She also has ADHD.

It's been very scary and am hoping to gain knowledge and support here so I can keep it together for her and the family.

glad you dropped into the foyer.

I'm certain you'll get some supportive help here.

I have a friend, by way of Louisiana, that lives in Middlebury.

Hi amgo, welcome to the forum. :hello:

Make yourself at home here. :)

Hi amgo - I wanted to welcome you to this wonderful group and wish you and your daughter good luck with everything that you've recently encountered. Sincerely, Josie

Hi, hello

and how do you do? It's very nice to meet you! Welcome to CWE! Mr B has built us an AWESOME home here......lots of neat nooks and crannies to check out, and as I'm sure you'll find, plenty of people to meet with lots of information, too.

I'm sure Buckeye will be around soon with his yummy coffee.....

Feel free to ask questions, rant, rave, whatever you need to do. We'll be here for ya.

Take care,

Meetz
:rock:

hi and welcome to CWE. awesome forum with great people.
:hello::D

Hi amgo! Welcome to CWE. :) Feel free to look around, ask questions, chime in, or just vent when needed. :)

Thank you!

Thank you for the warm welcomes! I'm finding alot of very helpful info. So glad I found this site.

Hi Tracy, I know of Middlebury but have never been there we're in the south east part of CT in Amston.

Looking forward to chatting more on the boards.

Thanks again!

Hi and Welcome to CWE Board. I hope you enjoy the board as much as I do. Nice to meet you. ;)

Back
Top Bottom