Hi there

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Jade samson

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm new to this site
My name is Jade and I'm hoping to make some new friend who have Epilepsy!

I even got Skype and if anybody wants to add me my Skype ID is on my profile

Hi Jade,

Welcome to the forum! Everyone here has been a great friend and a great help to me. I've had epilepsy
for 49 yrs. along with 2 brain surgeries to help reduce my seizures. I have absence, complex partial, and aura
also called simple partial seizures.

I've been on many different epilepsy forums but I feel this one is number 1.
Feel free to ask any questions everyone is great and will help you out in any way they can.

Wishing you only the best and May God Bless You,

Sue

Hello & welcome to the site! This is a great site to meet people and learn new things.

Greetings Jade. Great site. I have Skype but have no idea how it works šŸ˜ž My wife does so any time we need it, she connects :)

Hello. I hope you stick around a bit. Off you poke around this place and these people. Surely you will relate to some things you find. See you in the Forums here

welcome, this site has been extremely of the years, and i am extremely glad it is here

Back
Top Bottom