hi

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Marrykelly,
Welcome to CWE, I am glad that you joined us.
Are you new to forums. I remember the first time I reached out... it gets easier.
What brings you here?

:hello: Marry!

Welcome to CWE! Glad to have you here!

:)

Welcome Marrykelly

Tell us a little about yourself....we've all spilled our guts here somewhere. LOL :paperbag:

Re: Welcome Marrykelly -want to share information

I want to share information regarding Seizures/epilepsy

Hi Marrykelly ~ let us hear that information :)

Are you the one having the seizures, or a loved one?

My daughter Rebecca is 16 and started having Tonic Clonic seizures 1.5 yrs ago. It has turned our life upside down, but this forum has given me a place to release the frustration of it all, and to find new ideas of how to live with them and how to fight them.

I hope you will feel comfortable soon to ask a few questions.

Hello!

Hi Marry! Welcome to the forum. This group is really friendly and supportive. So if you have any questions, feel free to ask. :)

Hi MarryKelly, welcome to the forum. :hello:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom