hi5 thread for our scottish lad neil, (crash)...

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

qtowngirl

CWE Supporter/E Hater
Supporter
Reaction score
i met neil on cwe two years ago, he was there when i needed it most and i wouldn't change it for the world!!! have found a few things recently that are 'so neil' :) pls add anything scottish if ya have it.

25k3bqw.jpg

2lbe0as.jpg

Never make fun of a Scotsman's traditional garb. You could get kilt that way.

:roflmao:

Jock was returning home from the pub, smelling like a distillery.
He flopped on a bus seat next to a priest. His tie was stained, his face was plastered with red lipstick, and a half empty bottle of whiskey was sticking out of his torn coat pocket. He opened his newspaper and began reading. Then he asked the priest,
"Father, what causes arthritis?"
"Well my son, it's the result of loose living, being with cheap, wicked women, too much whisky and a contempt for your fellow man."
"Well I'll be damned!" Jock muttered, returning to his paper.
The priest, feeling a little guilty, said, "I'm very sorry. I didn't mean to upset you. How long have you had arthritis?"
"I don't, Father. But I was just reading here that the Pope does.

---------------------------------

Jock was traveling by train seated next to a stern-faced clergyman. As Jock pulled out a bottle of whisky from his pocket the clergyman glared and said reprovingly, "Look here, I am sixty-five and I have never tasted whisky in my life!"
"Dinna worry, Minister," smiled Jock, pouring himself a dram. "There's no risk of you starting now!"

Crash

Its only rugby Keep the heid! Pure dead brilliant Green.

Sorry Nicholas but this is one to appreciate, hope you like it Neil.

The All Blacks were playing England, and after the half-time whistle blew they found themselves ahead 50-0, Jonah Lomu getting eight tries. The rest of the team decided to head for the pub instead of playing the second half, leaving Jonah to go out on his own.

"No worries," Jonah told them, "I'll join you later and tell you what happened." After the game Jonah headed for the pub where he told his teammates the final score: 95-3.

"What!!!!" said a furious Josh Kronfeld, "How did you let them get three points??!" Jonah replied apologetically, "I was sent off with 20 minutes to go."

I think it was Bill McLaren being described "He’s like a raging bull with a bad head"

I'm a tiny, tiny part Scottish (as well as just about everything else), so I'm gonna take all this personally and enjoy it along with Neil...

Well Q,two years eh? it,t has fair flown in and remember it swings both ways,even if it,s you giving me a wrap on the knuckles,lol!!! No but honestly i certainly would not change it for the world either.

Glad to hear your part scottish Nak,explains why your such a nice,well mannered person.Except when we drink the fire water,so as you say hope you enjoy the ride.....

I also have a Scottish friend named Neil. I adore him to bits and pieces.

I come from a group of Irish mail order brides that were brought to SA to marry the miners long, long ago. :D

Glad to hear your part scottish Nak, explains why your such a nice,well mannered person. Except when we drink the fire water
Yes, well only part Scottish. Also part Irish, German, French... And I look Native American, so who knows where the milkman was from... :)

2lbe0as.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I would love a read off that book..........then again.

Last edited:
The first time you hear the Imperial March on the bag pipe is always interesting.
2339790688_952b1ba810_o.jpg

at a funereal for a friend
14219618171_7a16dbce81_c.jpg

visiting two beer factories in Ireland
14243128223_32df2b0d8e_b.jpg

14219643841_64469dd335_b.jpg

My mom is a renn faire person, and back when I used to be a kid she used to take be to faires with her, back when I was going through my anime phase
but I was two time champ of the sheep punt,
14036307640_40f50fd9ae_o.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom