Hospital Options for VEEG

Reaction score
My doctor (right before she left to work in another state) said she thinks I am an excellent candidate for surgery so we needed to proceed to level 2 monitoring. We don't have a hospital equipped for it here in Montana so she suggested three different options: Seattle (Harborview), Denver, or Salt Lake. I have been to Harborview as a teenager and don't remember much about it. No bad experience that I recall at least. I know nothing about the other two. Who has been to any of these facilities and what was your experience? I don't see my new doc until November so I'm looking for some opinions in advance. Thanks to all who can help!

Frink

New
Reaction score
Hi Whitewolf085,

Welcome to CWE.

I have no experience with any of these hospitals, just wanted to say hi.

Cint

Veteran
Supporter
Reaction score
Hi Whitewolf,

I live in Denver and go to the University of Colorado Hospital to see my epileptologist. IMO, it is the best in this part of the country. As a matter of fact, this Tuesday, I am scheduled for another MRI at this facility.
I also had a VNS surgery done here several years ago.

But as you said, there is a facility in Seattle. I'm sure others here on CWE have been there.

BethD

New
Reaction score
My doctor (right before she left to work in another state) said she thinks I am an excellent candidate for surgery so we needed to proceed to level 2 monitoring. We don't have a hospital equipped for it here in Montana so she suggested three different options: Seattle (Harborview), Denver, or Salt Lake. I have been to Harborview as a teenager and don't remember much about it. No bad experience that I recall at least. I know nothing about the other two. Who has been to any of these facilities and what was your experience? I don't see my new doc until November so I'm looking for some opinions in advance. Thanks to all who can help!
I work in an epilepsy monitoring unit in Dallas.I will see if any of my docs have any experience with them.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk