How did you pick your forum name?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Stuart the name one goes by and bungle a fan of Rainbow, eighties TV show for kids, bungle was the big brown bear.

Hello stuartbungle. That is a cute name and how you picked it.

I live by sea i watch them on roof and garden for me they pets parents bring chicks every year I not popular with neighbours mainly because they attack them.if they live and let live the birds would leave them alone.These birds live by sea and use our houses like cliffs.they drawback they hate bald headed men and will attack them

I always thought nakemover was native princess name for ages I thought that until I read it more than many many times penny dropped

cq when you say confused queen do yo mean queen with crown on head or you confused for other reasons
I get confused very easily so for fun my name means Queen of confusion (As in queen with crown).
I am from royatly or anything like the Queen but there's a joke between an American friends husband and I being like the Queen.

Last edited:
Ah I see.on my iPad so only read bits screen to small....You don't want be top queen here in uk not to popular..megsit be good name I guess many be using that soon

I live by sea i watch them on roof and garden for me they pets parents bring chicks every year I not popular with neighbours mainly because they attack them.if they live and let live the birds would leave them alone.

Should see the ones in Blackpool, i'm sure they're some kind of giant mutant breed! They live on a diet of stolen chips, pensioners fingers and unattended toddlers :LOL:

My very first email acct was cathyann31 because I was 31 at the time and I'm not very clever...

I'm 50 now so it's been awhile. :p Can't teach an old dog new tricks.

My very first email acct was cathyann31 because I was 31 at the time and I'm not very clever
I picked my 1st real email address in 2004, crazybutcool04. I was 26 or 27 at the time, it’s still my main email address. I still have that address and it always makes people laugh 😂.
Now I’m a lot older I think I should’ve thought of a better email address, I do have another address for more serious email eg job apps

Back
Top Bottom