How do you respond to sexist comments?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

The guy plea bargained and I got away with giving him the finger in cour the was a serial rapist. It'll be on his record for life.

I never understand plea bargains daffis American legal loop hole.they did it or not do it.It black and white.
murders have been given short sentence and the one who not pulled trigger get death penalty very unfair on victims

Seagull,

The U.S. judicial system is complicated and each case is individual. When someone pleas guilty and there is no trial it saves a lot of tax money. Someone on death row costs the tax payers even more money than someone given a life sentence b/c of all the appeals that occur for a person on death row. They can sit on death row for twenty years or so before they are put to death. That's how long it can take to go through all their appeals which costs a lot of tax money.

Last edited:
a plea bargain you get less time; there were 3 women and I wanted to court and if he had gone to court he would have ended up with life.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, criminals don't always get what they deserve. But, sometimes it's better to go with plea bargain to spare the victims from having to relive their experience on the witness stand and be torn apart by the defense attorney. Sometimes, evidence in a case is circumstantial where the verdict could go either way.

Back
Top Bottom