How lucky am I?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Trinity

New
Reaction score
I have to say I am really really impressed by employer and my supervisor because they have been so so supportive of me. With my epilepsy but also just in general. This is the first time i've ever had a job where I really love it, where I wake up in the morning excited to go AND where I think i'm doing a pretty fine job at it. I'll admit there were times before that I was an incompetent and crappy but now it seems that yes my attitude but also the environment i'm working in is just bringing the best out in me.
Just last night I sent out an SMS to my supervisor letting her know that unless I pulled an all nighter (which she knows is not a possibility for me) I wasn't going to meet the deadline I had. She said no problem and pushed it back to Friday and said, get as much done by then as possible. My gosh she's been so wonderful. As much as possible? Handing it in on Friday makes me a week late already so i'm doing everything in my power to make sure it's in by then. In the meantime i'm just really thankful for what I have.

They must feel the same about you, or they would not be so flexible.
I believe in the Law of Attraction. So glad to hear the sunshine in your words.

Back
Top Bottom