Votes: 4 13.8%

Votes: 1 3.4%

Votes: 5 17.2%

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • 10+

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

I am only doing 6 at a time now, but this is the morning dose.

Morning - 6 (Keppra, Vitamins & Omega)
Evening - 4 (Keppra & Vitamins)

Last edited:
Had to go to 4 500 mg Keppras because 2 1000 mg pills wouldn't go down too easy.

Had to go to 4 500 mg Keppras because 2 1000 mg pills wouldn't go down too easy.

I had to do something similar when I was on Keppra. I could handle 1000 mg at night, but had to split the daytime into two 500 mg doses.

I had to do something similar when I was on Keppra. I could handle 1000 mg at night, but had to split the daytime into two 500 mg doses.
I'm not surprised I'm on 750mg keppra tabs and they are borderline too big and sometimes get stuck on the way down

I was on 7 AM n 4 PM. I've changed to 4 AM, 1 Midday & 2 PM. It's a good change though.

If you mean types of pills (such as Trileptal) etc. as opposed to how many (like 1 1/2 Trileptal). I would say 4 at night.

I'm so used to it (taking meds) that the pills go down before I can even get a sip of water into my mouth. Now I can swallow pretty large pills w/o water, too.

Currently
4 in the morning (2 100mg Zonegran, 1 1000mg keppra & 1 400mg Tegretol)
6 in the evening (same Keppra & Tegretol dosage but take 3 Zonegran at night & take a cholestrol med at night).

Currently I take 7 pills each day
3 in the morning (100mg Zonegran, 2 100mg Topamax, 1mg folic acid)
4 at night (2 100mg Zonegran, 2 100mg Topamax)

Right now it's 2 1/2 in the morning and 5 at night.

Morning: 500mg depakote, 150mg topamax
Night: 500mg depakote, 150mg topamax, 100mg amantadine, 7.5mg zyprexa

The amantadine is for tremors and zyprexa is an antipsychotic. Depakote doubles as a mood stabilizer.

And, I swallow 1 pill at a time lol, I have a high gag reflex.

Last edited:
600mg lamictal twice a day , two pills morning two night
1250 keppra twice a day two morning two night
600 mg Aptiom at night two pills, new
Four day six at night total ten

Total

I take 1 in the afternoon and 8 at once at night

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom