Howdy , I am From Texas

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Reaction score
:clap: I am Phill,

I am looking forward to meeting new people. Please give me some insight on how this site works. I look forward to meeting some new people. :mrt: Most people look at me as stoneofrefuge. I, however provide a rock for others to lean on. I know how to give my two cents :twocents: , sometimes I can go overboard on it. I can get out of line, but :e: , I am here to help out when I can for epilepsy awareness. I want to help out when possible.

Hi Phil, welcome to the forum. :hello:

This site works like a dinner party with a table that can accommodate thousands of people and still let you not miss a single conversation.

It can seem intimidating at first, but as you explore the site, you will find that a lot of the links are redundant. Feel free to browse around and jump in when you have a question or comment. Make yourself at home here. :)

Welcome Phil!

CWE is a great community, with a ton of information and support. You can search for info, ask a question, comment, share, vent and chat as needed.

Best,
Nakamova

Hi there Phill!

I like this site - people are supportive, help you out and stuff. Friendly people.

Have fun!

Welcome Phil - We have quite a crew signing on from TX.
I hope you find CWE to be a place you can come for support and understanding. We are all here for each other. It is a very nice dinner party.

Hi Phil,

I like your name Stone of Refuge. We will be able to depend on you when need be. Welcome to CWE. This forum was made out of love by Bernard for his wife Stacy. That love permeates throughout the whole forum. Bernard has a blog that he has underneath his picture. It is about how he and Stacy are coping.

As far as talking too much: there are many who do and we love it. Talk away, we will listen. Vent your emotions. We all need to. Check out the social groups!!

Hi Phil,
I am also from Texas in a weird way, but come on in, and join the fun!

Love your username :banana: and loved your introduction :clap:

A warm hello from the freezing county of Kent, UK!

I am looking forward to reading your posts :)

Anytime, I do not mind sharing some joy by visiting nice wonderful people here. I am hoping one day we can bind together as a tight family who will offer support. I know I am not the only epileptic around. It makes me feel good that I am not the only one around. And the comment about stoneofrefuge, I had a dream in my sleep. I stood up amongst people who needed someone to hold them up when they are down. Basically I can refer myself to Peter in the bible. A rock which Christ built his church on. Stoneofrefuge basically means I will not break under any pressure, however, I offer safety to them who seek. I know its tough to trust people in this world. Today, they Lord screamed at me to help a lady. I did so with a kind heart and told her up front I did not want money. I did not want thanks. I said to her to Thank the Lord in heavens. I went home justified. I feel good about myself. Thank you all for accepting me into the cwe. I know I had some mild seizures today. I can relate to them as petite mal. I would almost stare at a light and not say anything. I would love to get together one day if its okay. I would like to have a file to print out to help others if they see a person having mild seizures at work, or at play or somewhere. I have to add that its very important to let the public know that each of us is unique. We have our own traits on handling different things in life. What makes us unique, is :e:. I would love to give everyone a :clap:. I want to help others get the word out that Its not our fault when epilepsy strikes. It hits when we least expect it. :e:

Anyways, God bless each and everyone who comes in here to let each other know that we love them for who they are.

Have a wonderful Day.

Phill aka Stoneofrefuge
Rock that never breaks, offers haven for comfort from strife.

You may have seen a pic of me and the cute little kitten. His name is moses. I have named him that for a reason. There were two kids, one teen and other adolecent, they were being cruel to the kittens. they took the kittens and thrown them against the house. One of them which you seen has been spared. I took pictures of him almost every day. he is a special one of a kind kitten that I can say he loves everyone around him. He is a good mouse catcher. he is one sweet kitten in our family. my mom loves him, my gf loves him, just about everyone loves him. He is one attached kitty that everyone loves.

There will not be one like him in the future. Each animal is unique. this one has offered me joy and love. He is so contented that he even asks for can cat food. You can say it. We the family have him spoiled rotten. I will do my best to spoil him more rotten than he already is.

I love animals, I do my best to shower them with love from the heart. you all take care for now.

Back
Top Bottom