I am new!

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi! I am new to the group. I am so happy, I just wanted to let others know my story! I have been seizure free and OFF MY MEDS for 3 months and I feel great. I am on the road to recovery! I honestly feel that I am seizure free. Read my blog and you will see what I mean. If you have any questions, feel free to email me!

To get to my blog, you have to click on my name and then click on my home page. I guess I can't type it here.

Last edited:
Hi SFM, welcome to the forum. :hello:

Unfortunately, our blog feed reader can't parse Atom style feeds - only RSS style - and your blog uses an Atom feed. This means the forum can't list you latest blog post under your username by your forum posts.

People can still find your blog from your profile though.

You mention on your blog that you tried neurofeedback. Can you tell me a bit about your experience (what machine, how long (# sessions) did you train, etc.)?

Welcome Seizurefreeme...

It's great to hear a success story...I hope it continues for you!

Good Luck
:rock:

Welcome Seizure Free - Glad to know you are doing so well. Keep up the good work and keep us informed.

neurofeedback

Hi Bernard,

I did neurofeedback years ago and i only went to a couple sessions. I think it was relatively new, and the people practicing were just starting. So, I didn't seem to get a whole lot from it. BUT! It can work beautifully for someone else! Definitely worth a dry. But, what I have found to work best for me is a few additions to my diet (coconut and coconut oil, oxygen drops in my water, vitamins, apple cider vinegar). I am just amazed. I feel like a whole new person!

Hello seizurefreeme. I'm so happy to hear that you've been seizure free for 3 months. And off you're meds. That is sooooooo awesome!! Congrats!!

Krista

I did neurofeedback years ago and i only went to a couple sessions. I think it was relatively new, and the people practicing were just starting. So, I didn't seem to get a whole lot from it.

Well, even if the practitioners were experienced, you aren't going to realize benefits from just a couple of sessions. Based upon studies done on it, 5-6 months of 2-3 sessions a week seems to be the threshold for acheiving tangible results for adults.

:hello: S-Free!

Glad to have you hear and great to hear
an awesome encouraging news! Welcome
to CWE!

Me too!! I started driving (I'm really afraid of the other crazy people out there!) several years ago and it's been an incredible experience.

Congrats!!:clap:

I hope all continues to stay well for you!!:tup:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom