I am so cross

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

seagull

Veteran
Reaction score
The kids and adults at my daughters residential home are encourage to have pet that they are responsible and fair play my daughter 34 so do not need my permission .Woman in next room got budgi who has free flight everywhere another got fish some those African giant snails others got mice gerbils but my daughter decides nice little fury animal which she can bring home when comes home once month I will look after it when they on holiday.I standing up cheering biggest voice pushing home get small animals they can look after helps in so many ways each resident have pet look after.well my little darling daughter got teranchler. Spider I had to recant everything I said no way on gods earth she brining that spider in house.I gone on adnorsium about them having to look after small pet,it taken some doing and on premiis they bring them home when on leave.The thought of big spider next bedroom is filling me with horror.
One of her friends died in status last week.they found responsibility of pets ups self esteem and learn about death I

Back
Top Bottom