I heard everything now

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

seagull

Veteran
Reaction score
Not sure ..this one person or three with or more.. he has help he got zebra crocodile and Linux cat,
how on earth zebra trotting around garden have any bearing on nuro disease how in. Gods name a zebr and 37yrs old croc help.Butteryflies yes.Think it give me worse e of my life..The other Brit on here may seen news today it also in paper.I heard of experts saying keep animal decrease e and blood blood pressure.
I have never heard in my life NHS advising croc or zebra I don't think so I guess it comes to what ever floats your boat.What would others use.To reduced there a

Haha, I think I'll stick to my dog. To be honest I think owning a pet can really help lowering stress and tension, my dog is my world and if I'm having a "moment" i know I can always turn to her for a judgement free cuddle and play with her to take my mind off whatever's bothering me.

I think it's disgusting that people keep exotic animals of any kind - even fish! They are not meant to be kept as pets, they're wild animals. Dogs and cats are fine, they've been domesticated over many years and do have an unspeakable bond with humans.

Would need be small and furry or maybe feathers.not on gods earth would croc help me with nuro problems apart from running fast
Respect matey if 37yr croc kept you on your feet all these years

Back
Top Bottom