I just had an AWESOME idea...

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Wobblez

New
Reaction score
We should have diagnosis parties!! :clap:

So the next person to FINALLY receive a diagnosis and treatment plan should speak up and we'll celebrate with you! You'll understand my twisted attitude to this if you've been through what is usually a long, frustrating and scary journey of tests, seizures and hospital gowns that show your bum!

Divorce, births, marriages and spiritual enlightenment and "Orgasms without epilepsy spasms" parties up next!! :rock:

Watch this space....but don't stare at it. Stop it. Wake up!

Wobblez you crack me up! I think we need a 'like' button on this site :) Maybe you'll get to be the first to have a diagnosis party!!

THAT'S ME!!!!!

well... other than the bum in the hospital haha...

Diagnosis of Hippocampal Sclerosis and doubling meds and waiting for video eeg unit and then they want surgery!!

We should have diagnosis parties!! :clap:

So the next person to FINALLY receive a diagnosis and treatment plan should speak up and we'll celebrate with you! You'll understand my twisted attitude to this if you've been through what is usually a long, frustrating and scary journey of tests, seizures and hospital gowns that show your bum!

Divorce, births, marriages and spiritual enlightenment and "Orgasms without epilepsy spasms" parties up next!! :rock:

Watch this space....but don't stare at it. Stop it. Wake up!

What a totally amazing idea!
I have yet to be given a firm written in stone diagnosis and I'm just being treated with meds too so I am with you all the way!
I too have been worked up and over for everything under the sun before they thought...well hey...maybe they are seizures. Still more tests to come for me too.
Too funny about the orgasms without epilepsy spasms! LOL That happens to me too! Takes most of the fun out of them wouldn't you say?
You seem like quite the positive person and I give you a virtual high five.

Oh I see now what you guys are talking about... an 'e' diagnosis.
'Kay well I withdraw from competing lol for the first party but that's okay... didn't really fit the criteria with the whole naked bum thing anyway =)

lol **VIRTUAL HIGH FIVE AND SEDUCTIVE LIFT OF MY BUTT GOWN TO ALL OF YOU!!**

Sounds like we are all getting somewhere, albeit slowly!!

Well i'm currently staring intently at the computer that i've hijacked in the hospital. I'm scrolling up and down real quick to try to bring on a seizure lol. EEG in 20mins. I had 5hours of sleep last night and only took a third of my morning dose. Feel like crap but no real auras yet. Come on epilepsy devil, do your thing!

Some poor lady is sobbing here in the hospital. I'm on the neurology floor so that can't be good =(

Good luck Wobblez!! It does seem sorta horrid to hope something happens..But IF it gets you some answers than Im with you!! Keep us posted.

If we are having a party, count me in! I am keeping my fingers crossed that you spike all over on your test and that the tech lets out a huge "gasp". Then you know that your brain is "performing" :)

LOL Huskymom, I don't think anything happened. I was a bit dizzy and jerky but I think that was just because of the instructed hyperventilation. Apparently they don't try to actually provoke a seizure, just abnormal brain activity than can cause a seizure in the right circumstances.

LJBain: Thankfully there is no association between orgasms or epilepsy in my world =)

Qtowngirl. I think you need to show your support to the rest of us by showing your bum the next time you get to wear that beautiful hospital gown =)

Some poor lady is sobbing here in the hospital. I'm on the neurology floor so that can't be good =(

Maybe she has an inoperable brain tumor that can kill. No laughing matter. I had a friend that went thru the same thing.

That seizure will happen after you leave. Maybe the other person didn't have a seizure, either. Wouldn't that be a twist of fate. Just when you want one, it doesn't happen. Think about a normal stressful scenario.

Maybe she has an inoperable brain tumor that can kill. No laughing matter. I had a friend that went thru the same thing.

I don't know what her situation was but I just wanted to walk up and give her a hug. Poor thing. And i'm very sorry about your friend, Cint.

Awesome Wobblez is Awesome! I don't think I want to party for a spine disease though. ha ha. but.... YAY I FOUND AN ANSWER!

LOL Huskymom, I don't think anything happened. I was a bit dizzy and jerky but I think that was just because of the instructed hyperventilation. Apparently they don't try to actually provoke a seizure, just abnormal brain activity than can cause a seizure in the right circumstances.

LJBain: Thankfully there is no association between orgasms or epilepsy in my world =)

Qtowngirl. I think you need to show your support to the rest of us by showing your bum the next time you get to wear that beautiful hospital gown =)
LOL NOPE no support from me!!
I mean if somehow, considering that we're from different countries, you and I ended up in the same hospital well then I'd just have to do it no question!!... but it would take something so unbelievable before you'd catch me being so risque.
Maybe I just haven't been in enough times where it's like 'whatever', and am grateful for that!!

There is always Youtube :pop:
HA! You are too funny... I'd rather take a bum pic and make it my profile on here than put ANYTHING on youtube. But good one!!

Lol isn't it something how things can get so off-topic in here sometimes?!

Soooooo... Wobblez! Back to your party idea... I think it's great!

Haha! Remember this party is about celebrating the good parts of our journeys, it is not meant to offend or trivialize anyone's condition or struggles.

Having said that, I think popcorn is in order because it reminds me of my brain. Of course there must be chocolate too. And as Kaitybugsmom said, there needs to be at least one streaker.

What about a sleazy uncle? Anyone?

I'll provide the lame humour. Obviously.

Haha! Remember this party is about celebrating the good parts of our journeys, it is not meant to offend or trivialize anyone's condition or struggles. QUOTE]

Definately. But Wobblez while we're on it I'll bring the sleazy uncle...

Back
Top Bottom