I just had an AWESOME idea...

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Excellent, thank you qtowngirl.

Right, now we need a nagging aunt. You know the one. "Oh darling are you still single? I'm sure someone out there will still love you despite your awful condition. What about your second cousin Bob? I know he's losing his hair but he earns a good wage as an accountant. He certainly loves his 17 cats so I think he could learn to love you. You're not getting any younger my dear..."

naked bums, popcorn, orgasms without epilepsy spasms, chocolate, a sleazy uncle (lol i offered mine-he's pretty bad), a nagging aunt (anyone?), and now special brownies ?!?!?!

WHEN are we doing this lol lol? Gonna have to find a country in the middle somewhere, rent a big hall, and get this going... with all these ingredients it shall be the party of a lifetime!

Sounds good to me! We just need a centralized location and a special huge bus to pick everyone up!

I finally got a dx of seizures! and mild pnes (not just Pnes!) an extra 6 lower lumbar vertabre they still dont know why I have chronic back pain (test for MS now on tuesday the 26th via MRI).
And have had the whole butt hanging in the wind more than once!
And have rotary scolisis and spina bifida but they are old dx's the newest dx is finally seizures disorder and more to come after MRI.
and great idea Wobblez!
mike

Wobblez hasn't checked in since June 9th. I hope she's ok.

Wobblez,

You have an interesting viewpoint and attitude. You should be commended for the way you are handling the situation. :clap:

I also love your ""Nothing fits like an epileptic!" Signature.

Tom

Back
Top Bottom