I just want to work out!!!

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

mommymela

New
Reaction score
I'm so frustrated, I had this weekend off work so I planned inferring in a couple workouts in, but that didn't happen. I horrible sleep the last 3 nights so I have been exhaust and nauseous and anxious, which made me scared to work out because those symptoms are my triggers. The last time I went for a run I blacked out and then snapped back not knowing where I was or what I was doing. I was only 10 mins from my house. Thank God I had my phone. I just want to tone up and lose about 15 lbs. I already eat an all natural diet and often don't even feel like eating anymore thanks to comical. I felt so much better when I was smoking pot. Anyone else have problems working out? I'm so reintegrating this! I used to always run and lift weights and was in such good shape. I can't help but wonder if my problems would go away if I started smoking again.

Thats a personal decision a lot of people have mixed feelings about it.it helps my seizures and side effects from the meds.believe it or not only thing that gives me energy to go do my exercising

For me it helps me sleep so I can be rested for the next day and not feel sick or anxious.

And of course sleep everybody else I know takes pills for sleep why when I can smoke relieve some stress and go to sleep sooner than a sleepin pill.and its not wrong unless u feel it is.

I have the same problem you do when I get stressed or anxious I get sick so I have a low stress work out, do you have a wii? if you do you should buy zumba fitness it is really fun.

I don't care for zumba, my favorite workout is a 2 to 3 mile run and body pump class at the gym. I miss it. I have ambien the doc prescribed me as well as xanax but I really am scared of pills. I only take lamictal because I am even more scared of seizures. All natural is best, if only insurance covered cannabis! It's too expensive. :-(

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2

Can you maybe get a treadmill to run on in the house?

I used to go walking with my cousin (who drives) at a park. I can't get there myself and things started going on with him and he didn't have the time to go.

I got a treadmill to walk on and it works pretty good. It's not as fun as being outside, and can be a little boring at times, but at least I'm doing something.

Zumba sucks, well in my uncoordinated opinion. The wii isn't a bad idea though. There's lots of cardio on wii fit and plenty of muscle work too. It's inside, something to stare at that gives you a small sense of going forward, not just standing still.

Back
Top Bottom