If everyone in the world had name tags, what would yours say

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

oh i wish there was a like button for these posts! i love everyone's name tags!

P-Funk..my mom used to say that all the time to people when i was a kid...all these years later, i can still here it. i used to dream of changing my name.lol.

That is true p-funk. Unless I'm too vague to remember what I'm doing properly. :)

On the Walmart thing, we don't have them here in Aus, but we got cost-Co last year. I wish I was financial enough to ignore the place but unfortunately it's bargains are too appealing. I hate that I have been sucked in. I do counter that by supporting my local businesses as much as possible, it's just hard.

My name tag would say " don't ask me my epilepsy tabs have screwed up my memory"

qtowngirl-
-33, only child, gorgeous (lol jokin' around but hey why not?!)
-self-employed
-rule-follower that's never been arrested
-the person I love most in life is my best friend of almost 20 years
-fave companies are bluenotes, volkswagen, and mine of course! (refuse to set foot in a walmart !#@*!)
-loves in life are hockey, coffee, wine, cooking, movies, work, roadtrips, and CWE
-I have epilepsy (but just like my other E hater)... I F&*£!&G HATE E!!
-and no way would even consider doing a bungee jump either, or skydiving

i need to edit my tag...

-34 now
-don't care near as much about rules anymore (ha still never been arrested)
-the person i love most in life is myself
-i want to try both bungee jumping and skydiving

reason for all my changes (other than age) is one thing: brain surgery. to get through it i need and love myself more than i ever will my best friend, and rules? really? what are rules?
bungee jumping and skydiving are pretty self-explanatory. hehe anyone wanna come?

qtowngirl,

as I always say to you girl (but in fact rarely say so take it sincere ;) )

YOU ROCK THE HOUSE!

Respect...

awwww chaz thank you! that is such a nice thing to say.
so nice to know everyone's got my back here; things just wouldn't be the same without the forum ;)

bungee jumping and skydiving are pretty self-explanatory. hehe anyone wanna come?
Not sure about the bungee jumping (my twice-repaired shoulder dislocates just at the thought of it), but I'll skydive with you. Particularly if it's tandem skydiving and my instructor's a wicked cute guy. I'd also love to do a zipwire.

-Adrenaline junkie(so yeah Qtown lets skydive and bungee jump!)
-Compassionate person.
-Loves teaching
-Canadian at heart(loves maple syrup and Tim Hortons!)
-Looks up to many cwe members

-Canadian at heart(loves maple syrup and Tim Hortons!)

-i'm calling the place today for rates!
-if you're true you'll have to add beer and hockey my friend ;)

Slightly weird/Shy but a Good, Kind Friend once you get to know me
I'm only Human and need training for any job
Give me a chance
Shit Balance, I fall over random stuff, used to it... its often funny
Loves Animals

Probably could think of more..

omg muay i just found a place that does group get-togethers and everyone jumps naked!!! :woot:

heyyyyyy nak..... great idea for the orgy ;)

:roflmao:
omg muay i just found a place that does group get-togethers and everyone jumps naked!!! :woot:

:roflmao: this is to funny .... Never a dull moment round the cwe forum :)

haha oh man wouldn't that be the greatest story. "Well I jumped out of a plane naked with fellow epileptics." Not many could top that epicness.

haha oh man wouldn't that be the greatest story. "Well I jumped out of a plane naked with fellow epileptics." Not many could top that epicness.
I've just sold the movie rights...

I've just sold the movie rights...

:roflmao: crazy how a thread just rolls onto a subject 180 from its origin.
first we're making name tags and now nak's producing a movie about all of us jumping naked out of a plane.
now i guess it boils down to one thing... if we are naked where do we attach our name tags?

Back
Top Bottom