If everyone in the world had name tags, what would yours say

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

well, lets see... mine would probably say...

32 years of age...
mom to three precious, but at times very crazy boys...
"mama" to a precious little girl puppy...
born and Nebraska raised gal... still living in Nebraska!...lol...
a person who LOVES to shop!.......
always putting others before myself............
someone who dreams of going to a nice, tropical beach and sitting for days!.....

in La La land most of the time
favorite song if I only had a brain
Whatcha mean you've never seen a seizure like that!

Lets see..
Name: Karen
Sex: Yes
Canadian/Albertan
Single mom of 1 teenager
cancer survivor
never gives up
loves a man with E..

Hello! My name tag, huh?

Hmmmm....

Name: Georgia
Married?: Yes...to a wonderful British man I thank God for every day!
Very very high-strung
Likes to joke about her seizures
Best friends with her Mama ♡♥♡
A.K.A. The Cookie Lady!

Q, how come everyone ends up naked in your threads? :)

It's now one year later. I would change my name tag to "I'm that guy..."

Name: Alison, prefers to be called Ali

Has an identical twin sister, so don't get them mixed up!
Wishes that there was no such thing as Brain Cancer
Addicted to chocolate
Has ADD when it comes to knitting
Has too many nieces and nephews names to remember! they'll start wearing name tags themselves soon.

Name Graham
Preferred name Graham
Known by family members as Grumpy Graham mainly due to middle son who thinks he can use any of my tools even though he has no idea what most of them are for he then leaveaves them outside in chucking rain untill knackered but all I
get back is "it wasn't me" which is why I'm building a shed which only I have the keys for.
Age 46 but unfortunately not for much longer (ancient git) lol
Loves in life birds of prey
Hates in life kids borrowing my tools lol

Q, how come everyone ends up naked in your threads? :)

ha i just went back to see what you're referring to..... i was just telling ya what the website said. it's not me making up ideas (tho i do have some good ones from time to time ;) ), it's actually what the bungee jumping company does. it's a naked jumping place.

Kelly
Mother hen to 3 children
Sort of an empath (I feel everyone's pain)
Would gladly give my life to cure any disease. This includes the common cold the the dreaded stomach bug.
Fears: stomach bug (this is a biggie) children getting boo boos (another biggie) other drivers (some ppl just should not drive)
Loves: reading, football, smiles from anyone and everyone.
Hates: conflict, frowns and E!
Oh and mad faces. Really hate the mad faces.

Name Graham
Hates in life kids borrowing my tools lol

Graham, I take it that this is probably a bad time to ask to borrow some tools :)

You should borrow some of his stuff and leave it out in the rain. Then he'll understand where you're coming from.

Its not the asking I mind its the ones that take without asking an then don't return

I hear you. That would make me pretty damn grumpy. I'm sure you realize they're missing at the most inconvenient times, like when you're going to use them.

Yep you only discover they are missing when its too late an I need them but he can't remember where he's dumped them or if he can remember it doesn't matter because its now smashed to bits

Why don't you use plain old fashioned revenge-You smash my tools then i smash you!

Back
Top Bottom