I'll brag

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Nancy

Brain Surgery Experience
Reaction score
This is a big day for me !!! :D Six months since I've had a seizure so I can legally drive. (I haven't driven for about 18 months because my seizures changed around then. Before that they were as regular as clock work.)
We live in a very rural area - out in the woods - there's almost NO traffic, so I took a deep breath, tried to stop shaking (no luck there) and drove almost a mile down the road to our church where I could turn around and drive home. I did it! I did it !
It's 4 miles into town (pop. 800) so I'll soon try that - lol.

And the 14th is 6 months since surgery -- I go to the hospital for more MRIs and to see the surgeon again.
Another anniversary? lol - The 10th is 10 months since I stopped smoking!
Listen to this --- my brain surgeon said stopping smoking was more important than brain surgery !!

Hey, that's fantastic news Nancy! Congratulations. :woot:

Back
Top Bottom