I'm A Drink!

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Birdbomb

VNS Guru
Reaction score
ALRIIIIIIGH!!!!!!! :rock:

Bird Bomb recipe

serve in
Hurricane Glass

3 oz Absolut® vodka
1 oz DeKuyper® Cheri-Beri Pucker schnapps
8 oz lemonade

Fill a hurricane glass half-way with ice. Add the Absolut vodka and DeKuyper Cheri-Beri Pucker. Fill with lemonade, and serve.

source

Im about ready to quit all my meds and start drinking..... after quitting keppra the Spasmodic Torticollis is back:( i feel like giving up...... and am tired of telling the doctor oh yeah, im also getting tired of running to the neuro everytime somthinng comes up.......right now im still having chest pain..... and it hurts under my left arm pit im afraid to say anything i starting to feel like a damn hypochondriac... and eyeball headaches... seeing spots... weird leg pain in joints ..... i might as well go buy myself a damn shaw and cane..... not onlt that but looking for a house is becoming a big pain in the butt.......
throw me one birdy im ready ... ps my husband is a bartender ;)

jk guys i dont drink.... I lived with an abusive alcoholic about 19 years ago..... I have my servers license for bar tending but cant do the job because some drunks piss me off lol

Last edited:
Aye, you're a tall glass of pluck you are. :)

Angel - don't feel bad ...

I can't drink alcohol, I'm allergic to
it! However, you can drink some types
N/A (Non-Alcoholic).

Heck, I was talking to Birdy on the
phone the other day and I felt completely
drunk and today I could have sworn I
was rambling... when I was talking to
the Big Bird!

:embarrassed:

Once in a blue moon, I get this weird
"drunkness" state, where I even stagger
and my ex and son would notice it, but
my speech would be okay, maybe a tad
bit off or slurred sometimes; but boy,
I would stagger.

Today I'm fine, my son thinks I might
have had a seizure earlier and I was
just in post-seizure stage, since I had
been asleep earlier and wasn't really
100% in sync. I tend to ramble some-
times, I don't know. My son had already
checked to see if I had taken my meds
and I did; and I felt like I was coherent
(or at least I think I was?), but I had
been way overdoing it lately ... and I'm
still working on it - trying to control and
cut back on it as not to trip seizures.

My son has been like my "BOSS" now;
he's given me the orders today that I'm
not going to do anything! (And I'm the
mom?)

:?

haha I can drink brain I actually used to drink a lot, i just dont drink anymore.... after i left my X husband i used to have a glass or a beer about once a month.... alcoholic's run in my family....

love angel

now thats cool!!"!

My son has been like my "BOSS" now;
he's given me the orders today that I'm
not going to do anything! (And I'm the
mom?)"

hes going to cook for you and clean the house? sometimes my kids can tell when im really sick so they clean the house and cook me dinner dishes and vacuumed the house...its so nice when they do things like that for us SO enjoy it!

Last edited:
Aye, you're a tall glass of pluck you are. :)

animal0031.gif
PLUCK this!
animal0031.gif

Back
Top Bottom