I'm back.........HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Meetz1064

Fantastico
Reaction score
I've been MIA because I have been (& still AM) sick--I've been sleeping in the recliner for 4 days now, and the neuro was being a stinker...:pfft::pfft:but hey, we've got that all worked out, and I DON'T have to have major back surgery :clap::woot::cheers: so that is all worked out...

the Topamax is balanced out, and working well for now, :clap::clap:. the migraines are NOT under control now tho, which is why I haven't been on as much...

I DID manage to find a publisher for the 2d book, and am on Chap 11 of book 3...and happily, the new publisher wants not only book 2, but books 3 & 4 as well.

AND I FINALLY turned in my 3 week notice at the Hellie Deli....but GET THIS.......THEY REFUSED IT. Still substitute teaching....have to get up in 7 hours, so I better get going.....

I PROMISE I won't stay away so long next time...OY. I feel bad that I did. To all the newbies, you've found a WONDERFUL place to hang out and get tons of info and support. To all the oldies & the 'tweeners, well, thanks for being there for all of us all the time. You're GREAT! I'll try to do a better job of it myself now.

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukah, Happy Kwanzaa....

Meetz

Meetz - It sounds like you have your plate full lately. Migraines will put you under the table. I know that from dealing with them for 30 yrs. Haven't had one in two years.
Exciting news about your books. Hope you drop in again soon.

Welcome Back Meetz!

Merry Christmas
Happy Hanukkah
Season Greetings
Happy Kwanzaa
Happy Everything!

Don't disappear for so long!

Welcome back Meetz. Glad your seizure control is good (especially if you have been sick).

Bernard, I LOVE the picture! Is there something you want to tell us???

000000611.gif

Umm....er... I DID post a welcome back but this board has a bad habit of eating my late night posts so I'm welcoming you back again! :pfft:

Back
Top Bottom