I'm back

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

It's great that the increased workload is causing any problems. And that the office manager is no longer there to stress you out! Yay!

Congrats on Aunt-hood!

Another baby in the family!! Congratulations!! December 1st.

I am so glad that they found out what the cause of your seizures were, finally. Now you can deal with it.

What medicine did they put you on?

Another baby in the family!! Congratulations!! December 1st.

I am so glad that they found out what the cause of your seizures were, finally. Now you can deal with it.

What medicine did they put you on?
Thankyou.

My neuro always thought these funny feelings I've been having the last 2 years were seizures but wasn't sure what type & the VEEG I had in July confirmed it.

I have been on meds the last 13 years since my seizures returned.
I am currently on Tegretol & Keppra.

It's great that the increased workload is causing any problems. And that the office manager is no longer there to stress you out! Yay!

Congrats on Aunt-hood!
Thanks,
We had 4 babies born in 4 months which is crazy lol, there are twins amongst that. My Dad became a grandfather for the 1st time while my Mum became a great grandma for the 1st time lol.

Yes it's been good, Ive also been going in to work earlier as we have so much on. The guys at work have been great, when our boss 1st let us know the office manager was no longer working with us one of my co workers told me not to stress as I will catch up. Another co worker told me not to over do it as they don't want me to get sick.

I am on Keppra, too. I was on Tegretol but after several years it just quit working.

When I was put on Keppra, I was told by my neurologist to take Super Vitamin B Complex.
Keppra deletes our vitamin B from our body. Taking Vitamin B gets rid of the side effects of Keppra.

I am glad that you are back. :cheers:

Great to see you are back. You are an inspiration. I enjoy you up-dates. thank you. I hope you find security in you housing situation
:)

Great to see you are back. You are an inspiration. I enjoy you up-dates. thank you. I hope you find security in you housing situation
:)

Thanks Nicholas
The housing situation is not an issue, my unit was put on the market in May & there haven't been many leads in that time. They are advertising it as an investment property so I can stay, plus I'm on a less until November which means I'm safe until then.

I hope you are going well

Back
Top Bottom