I'm getting old...

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Does anyone here have jeans that cause you to age slowly...I'm not gonna say how old I am as that is personal information but I will say that I still look like I did when I was in high school...young and sexy...except the only difference now is that I am more in shape...ironically...I just wasn't that physically active...too many distractions...for instance...all my girlfriends (a different kind of "physically active" hehe)...but now that I'm married and things are more "stable" I have other things to keep me busy...like making music and bodybuilding...and all my house "chores"... (I'm a neat freak)

No kids for me...my kitties are enough...the world is becoming over populated with humans which is causing them to turn into zombies lol

Last edited:
MrE- I completely agree with you about the world being overpopulated! That's my #2 reason for not having kids. My number 1 reason is that I despise them. And with how crazy I am (it's passed down through both sides of the family, I think I received most of the crazy of all my sister's), the kid/s would be even worse! I don't think I'd be able to handle them without being locked up by the time the kid would be 5.

I'd much rather take care of animals, dogs or cats would be fine. Besides they have the sad eye's down from the first time they look at you, and it's genuine sad eye's too! I'll give in to them before I'd give into a kids' sad eye's with tears when they're not getting what they want. I'll pop open a can of expensive dog food for a nice treat once, or twice a month, or a can or 2 of tuna for a kitty cat when they're looking at me all sad and unhappy because i hadn't given them their treat yet.

Last edited:
Yeah same here...I am doing good enough to maintain my unpredictably fluctuating stress levels as they currently are...and I hate labels...don't call me "crazy" or "bipolar" or whatever the fudge just let me be myself and you be yourself or stay the fudge out of my way...but don't test me because you will taste the full force of my wrath and yeah I'm well aware of the consequences of one's own actions but srsly don't fudge with me because what goes around comes around a thousand fold...for example...if you show me hate then I will just turn around and give you 1,000 :hugs:

the kitties get them automatically :D

Back
Top Bottom