im off :)

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

angel

New
Reaction score
going into town with my mom wish me luck... she seems stressed today :soap: were going to be helping my older boys move into their new apartment... i need to try and pick them up some things "thrift stores" dishes and stuff.... they have couches table and stuff like that beds etc i gave them a few months ago....

I pray for no drama....

love angel

going into town with my mom wish me luck... she seems stressed today :soap: were going to be helping my older boys move into their new apartment... i need to try and pick them up some things "thrift stores" dishes and stuff.... they have couches table and stuff like that beds etc i gave them a few months ago....

I pray for no drama....

love angel

angel,

You know what I believe ? If you wish/expect it to happen - it will. Just put your focus/concentration on the shopping, and I'm sure all be okay.....Good Luck anyway. :tup:

Love

TeeTees

angel,

You know what I believe ? If you wish/expect it to happen - it will. Just put your focus/concentration on the shopping, and I'm sure all be okay.....Good Luck anyway. :tup:

Love

TeeTees

i kinda agree, everything went fine... it just depends on how I or we handle the situation ..... diffusing the situation seems to help most the time ... :)

im going to go take a nap sleepy have a nice day TeeTee's :)

Good Luck and hope all goes well!

:tup:

Back
Top Bottom