Incommunicado for a week (maybe less)....

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

speber

CWE Muse / Playing With Angels
Reaction score
Hi all.....gonna be gone Mon-Fri for vEEG so pardon me please if I don't respond to posts or PM's!

I'll try to check in the rest of today though!

Peace
:rock:

I hope you get some answers! :mrt:

ok speber:) good luck sound like its going to be boring... ill be thinking of you this week.... just remember while your sitting there twirling your thumbs... or cracking jokes to the attendants;) we all will be thinking about you! wires and all....

love and hugs
angel

Well aren't you going to be having fun. We were only in for 24 hrs.
Hope you get a lot of reading done.

Let us know how it goes, ASAP. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

candle_3.gif

Speber, I'd be happy to change places with you! That sounds like a vacation to me! :pfft:

I do hope you'll be able to get some answers.

((((((((((( Hugs SP ))))))))))))))

Hope it all goes well and you
get all the answers and it all
shows up on the vEEG too!

PS: We will talk about you behind
your back!
;)

:lol:

One more thing ....

Also let us know how it all
goes when you get back!

Hope it all goes well, and you get the answers you are wanting.

K was only in for 48 hours, and that was the second longest time that dragged on and on. (Being in Labor for 69 hours with K was the longest most annoying thing!!)

Home again, home again, jiggity-jig.........

He(my epi) never reduced the meds so I never seized (whew!) however I did have some short spikes. The real news is we discovered my blood pressure had risen too high for comfort. The highest in the hospital stay was 160/110....not STROKE high but high enough to start taking action.

EKG and blood work showed my heart, liver, and kidneys are in great shape (whew again!)....so the question of why I get the headaches and spells of confusion are still unsolved---but deemed probably related to high blood pressure and stress.

I'm now taking a new drug to keep my bp lower to see if that solves the latest riddle.

Reduce stress....reduce stress.......reduce stress.

Where'd I put my records?
:rock:

Welcome Home!

Welcome Home SP!!!

Stress???

Oh boy! I guess I'll have to put in
my resignation letter like Barney Fife
does ... If your Epi says you need to
have Stress Reduction .... That goes
for you too Birdy! We've gotta reduce
stress! LOL!

(((((((((( hugs ))))))))))))

You're workin' me too hard Brainy!.........

:xmas::whip1:

Sounds like you found a major key to the puzzle. I hope the blood pressure meds work for you. My father has problems with high blood pressure too but you'd never guess it from seeing him - he's thin and eats right. It can affect anyone.

Hopefully that's it...

...we shall see. I was hoping for closure in a more definite manner...but that still may come following the primary care physician visits.....the saga continues...at least I'm home!....*sigh*

Back
Top Bottom