incontinence

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Maisy

New
Reaction score
Hey I know there's that other thread, but irs really getting me down now waking up too a wet bed every night this week from Wednesday and once I. The day too when I went back too bed due too waking up post ictal, how go others deal with this been such a short amount if tine for me but im paranoid I smell every day now and really getting me down :(

Hi Maisy,im sorry to hear what you are going through.I don't suffer from incontinence myself but i was thinking is there not some sort off plastic mattress/sheet covering the bottom off your bed? It's the only thing i could think off the bat.Sorry i can't be off more help,best off luck though.

Back
Top Bottom