Intense muscle pain

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Heavy Kevy

Stalwart
Reaction score
New situation:
Granted I had been moving furniture in the basement all day between two longer than usual naps. Kinda had time for a morning nap so I took it. Then got tired after lunch and back to the couch I went. Got up feeling fine then had a emotionally stressful situation let’s call it.
My back muscles below my shoulder blades tightened up so bad I had to sit (excruciating pain) and then just started feeling crappy.

Went to bed early, slept most of today. My back muscles are almost better. And I’m babbling on here so I must be feeling better.
🕺🏻Saturday Night!
Hopefully you’re all having a good one😉

After all that I had a seizure and fell over just before getting into bed. I vaguely recall my wife helping me into bed. Ugh!

Strenuous activities can cause muscle pain and seizures on top of that can cause some horrible muscle pain and headaches, too. Stress can also cause tension in the muscles, too. Cortisol levels that are off can also cause tension.

Did you pull a muscle? That can cause some gnarly pain. I think one of the worst muscles I've pulled was in my neck to my shoulder because I reached on the floor for something at an odd angle.

Although, I'm not a doctor - I can't verify this for you.

Arnica works great for sore muscles. I get Arnicare at Walmart. Other places might have it, too, near the pharmacy or in the health/beauty sections.

I hope you're feeling better :D

Thanks. Luckily I did not pull a muscle. I was in bed for three days because of the seizure. But the back pain is gone👍

Back
Top Bottom