Is there a way to create polls?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

petero

New
Reaction score
To note: I typically use the app "Tapatalk" now to access the board here, and I've checked around a bit and haven't seen any evident poll options. Does the general website offer the option? Have there been other creative poll types of processes that just relate to typing out responses? I don't know.
Just for some fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Petero, yes, you can create polls. We have a forum room where all polls should be posted: http://www.coping-with-epilepsy.com/forums/f27/

I don't know if there is an issue creating a poll via tapatalk or not, but it works fine when accessing the site from a web browser. You can only create a poll when you create a new thread (not when replying to an existing thread).

Seriously, this is bordering on excessive. It's hard to read the relevant threads and is just off topic.

Yeah, I appreciate that you are wanting to share something fun with the community Petero, but generating a ton of polls like that not related to epilepsy is cluttering up the thread list and making it difficult for people who are seeking peer support. Maybe just post one poll at a time and give it a few weeks for people to respond to it before posting another?

Back
Top Bottom