it seems like a small thing until needed

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

With as much illness and disability there is in our world, I'm surprised we don't have more stuff like this out there. Or should I say, more "affordable" stuff like this.

I agree with both statements--there need to be more things like this and more affordable things like this. Mant of these items will even be helpful for the elderly.
I saw that Target is working with some company to make an inclusive backpack for people in wheelchairs. I'm surprised that nobody's done it sooner than now.

Back
Top Bottom