Jessica seizure free for 1 month!

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

tase37

New
Reaction score
Hi just wanted to tell you all the great news..its been a month ( yesterday) since Jessie's last seizure ( or actually she had 2 that day) :) I'm so happy and hope that the luck will carry on for us..
Next week she starts fysiotherapy..need to work on her left side a bit..nothing serious apparently but needs a bit of help!

Tase,

This is such great news! I'm so happy for you both! :)

That's great, I'm glad Jessica's doing so well, and hope you are too!

Thanks again :)
Today she had her blood test and it was one hell of a fight with her bless her :( the woman had trouble getting blood to come from her little veins..I just hate having to take her but I know it has to be done..

This is wonderful news. My little boy also has just had his first month seizure free. It is like having a massive weight lifted off our shoulder isn't it?

I hope there are many more seizure free months to come for Jessica. The Physiotherapy will do wonders for her. Just wait and see.

Back
Top Bottom