Just Finding out

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Great hope for MEB

Hello TexasIrish,

That's great news about your MEB! That gives me great hope for when I eventually go through it. I can't believe that you were diagnosed in Mar '10 and went through the MEB, appealed it, and were kept in all by Jan '11. I wish I would hear an answer by now. I was diagnosed back in Feb '10 and still haven't heard a single word yet from anyone. I've been in now for almost 16 years and I want to just keep quiet and met my TIS increase as much as possible until they convene the board. Just like you, all I want to do is make it to 20, so I get the life-long benefits. I definitely need the medical benefits. I feel like if I raise the issue and push, then I may not get the answer I'm looking for. I've been doing my job perfectly for over a year with no problems other than I lost PRP and I'm non-deployable, but I'm completely capable to do everything else. I just wish they would give me an answer finally. Well congratulations on your news. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom