Keppra and Adderall

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Phredhead

New
Reaction score
Has anyone had good results mixing Keppra and Adderall? I have been taking Adderall for about 4 years now for ADD. Starting using it in nursing school due to inability to focus and have continued using it daily. Was just started on Keppra due to having seizures again and am experiencing "fog brain". I got the ok from my Neurologist to keep taking the Adderall since I've been on it with no issues. After talking to the pharmacist, I know there are no interactions between the 2 drugs. I was just wondering if anyone else has used the 2 together successfully just to be able to function. I'm in Grad School so focusing is a necessity for school and my job. Any input is greatly appreciated.

No experience here, just on Ritalin with no problems, except I do feel less motivated, but more focused when I need to do stuff.

Lamictal and Adderall here. It helps me a lot. The only side effects are dry mouth and insomnia

Back
Top Bottom