Keprra XR

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

My daughter just started taking 500mg 2x a day of keppra this last week. I think it may be increased as we are still having issues. She is also still on 50 lamictal as she still has her rash.

We were offered keppra XR but I declined as I didnt want to add anything else new than the drug. Hopefully, in time, we will hear good things about it, and if we are still on keppra will look to make the move.
Good luck.

joan*

Been on Keppra xl for ??? a while now. It seemed to be working rather well; however I am having a little difficulty with #@%^&& humanity! I find people are pissing me off rather frequently. I am begining to suspect kep-rage my husband would probably agree sisnce making coffee too weak appears to be a felony offense, punishable by death....:paperbag:

Im on Keppra XR. I take 1500mgs in the morning, and 1500 mgs at night, total of 3000mgs a day. I've been on it since November 2010.

Back
Top Bottom