lasT : To first

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

petero

New
Reaction score
I have an idea for a new game?

A post in this game would include a last name and then a first name, in that order. The last name would be for the previous poster's name that they came up with and posted, and the first name would be a challenge for the next poster to come up with a famous last name. Names of any famous people. Hollywood, TV, authors, science, music, character names, books, etc.

AND to make it tricky, the last letter of the last name would have to be the first letter of the posted first name.

(So just for the example of the initial post I'll use the name "Frank".)

Frank

So for example the next player could post:

SinatrA : Alfred (note the CAPS showing matching letters)

Next player could post:
HitchcocK : Keith

Next:
RichardS : Steve

Next:
McQueeN : Neil

Next:
DeGrasse TysoN : Norman

Next:
BateS : Simon

And so on and so on...

Using CAPS like I did obviously not necessary for the game, but I just did for the example...

But anyway...(?)

I'll start with the name---->

Simon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You lost me a long time ago :p

lol - maybe I was rambling a bit

But for example, to begin the string just write a first name, the next player comes up with a (famous) last name with that first name, and then writes a different first name down after that for the next player

That's it

I'll take a stab.

Simon... Cowell

So the next person has to come up with a first name beginning with L.

I'll take a stab.

Simon... Cowell

So the next person has to come up with a first name beginning with L.

Well my concept was that you would reply "Cowell - ..." and then enter a new FIRST name for the next person to take a stab at, for them to come up with a last name, and then they would enter a new first name... etc

Last edited:
I have an idea for a new game?

A post in this game would include a last name and then a first name, in that order. The last name would be for the previous poster's name that they came up with and posted, and the first name would be a challenge for the next poster to come up with a famous last name. Names of any famous people. Hollywood, TV, authors, science, music, character names, books, etc.

AND to make it tricky, the last letter of the last name would have to be the first letter of the posted first name.

(So just for the example of the initial post I'll use the name "Frank".)

Frank

So for example the next player could post:

SinatrA : Alfred (note the CAPS showing matching letters)

Next player could post:
HitchcocK : Keith

Next:
RichardS : Steve

Next:
McQueeN : Neil

Next:
DeGrasse TysoN : Norman

Next:
BateS : Simon

And so on and so on...

Using CAPS like I did obviously not necessary for the game, but I just did for the example...

But anyway...(?)

I'll start with the name---->

Simon

Baker: Robert

Plant : Phyllis

Ah - Simon Baker a "The Mentalist" fan eh?

Last edited:
Reynolds : Sam

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom