LEGO Fans Unite

Pingu

Stalwart
Reaction score
Have we got any other LEGO fans here? Apart from buying and building sets for stress relief, I also create models as part of a side project of mine, sometimes from scratch and other times extending on current sets.

My latest project is an RC boat capable of working in salt water and withstanding a 2.5 foot wave impact (the average height of the waves in my area), I have the body sorted - a fire tugboat due to the extended bow and wide body with some parts removed to make way for an extended body area housing the propeller and rudder motors and battery equipment. I am also using some friends that make special lighting sets to add navigation lights, a searchlight and flashing emergency lights.

I'm excited to build this and see if I can pull off something awesome or have a lego boat sitting at the bottom of the ocean. (Not really, if it sinks, I'll be salvaging it)

C0urt

Veteran
Reaction score
i keep up with the creation and the new sets, and i read the brothers brick blog

seagull

New
Reaction score
Have we got any other LEGO fans here? Apart from buying and building sets for stress relief, I also create models as part of a side project of mine, sometimes from scratch and other times extending on current sets.

My latest project is an RC boat capable of working in salt water and withstanding a 2.5 foot wave impact (the average height of the waves in my area), I have the body sorted - a fire tugboat due to the extended bow and wide body with some parts removed to make way for an extended body area housing the propeller and rudder motors and battery equipment. I am also using some friends that make special lighting sets to add navigation lights, a searchlight and flashing emergency lights.

I'm excited to build this and see if I can pull off something awesome or have a lego boat sitting at the bottom of the ocean. (Not really, if it sinks, I'll be salvaging it)
you not in the north sea area are you would love to see it bring son grandson..my son do it a lot to relive stress..i seen some amazing bits of lego friend got windmill that works waist high and helicopter nearly waist high or bit smaller that works like a drone..please post when finished show some of others aswel..maybe holday in denmark

Pingu

Stalwart
Reaction score
you not in the north sea area are you would love to see it bring son grandson..my son do it a lot to relive stress..i seen some amazing bits of lego friend got windmill that works waist high and helicopter nearly waist high or bit smaller that works like a drone..please post when finished show some of others aswel..maybe holday in denmark
Nope unfortunately,

Sydney Australia. It's coming along well and I have 2 others in the pipeline to complete too