Let's share our Christmas trees..

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

CathyAnn31

Big Smile
Reaction score
This years tree is super special and makes me so happy. After having an artificial tree for nearly 2 decades, I was finally able to convince my husband to having a real one in 2015. Several weeks ago we drove out to a tree farm and cut down our own. My son chose a Carolina Sapphire- think juniper in Xmas tree form. Very different than a typical tree. I love it so much and tell my family each day how happy it makes me. Guess what? I'm allowed to get a fresh tree from now on. :woot:

My pictures usually post sideways, sorry about that..

I'd love to see your tree.

image_zpsevqenubd.jpeg

image_zpsmps6p2ps.jpeg

Last edited:
Wow! What a beauty! It probably smells great, too!
Have a Very Merry Christmas.
M

This year is the first year in many years that I DIDN'T put up a tree! Nor many decorations. Bah humbug for me this year.

Growing up, we used to always go up to the mountains and find just the right tree for our home and back then were allowed to cut it down and bring it home. Those days are gone.

Merry Christmas!!

Here's our tree.

Attachments

• KERSTBOOM 2015.jpg
    KERSTBOOM 2015.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 9
Cathy & Dutch mom
Your trees look great. I've never seen a real christmas tree, I think it would be very hard to get one where I am. I am a bit of a humbug, I never worry about christmas trees or decorations.

Well, no law says it has to be a pine tree although the above are lovely.
I guess I could decorate a palm tree or a banana tree.
Maybe next year. Bah humbug.

Back
Top Bottom