looking for support

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Reaction score
Hi
My name is Lisa. My 8 year old daughter has Primary Generalized Epilepsy. Joined the site to get support. Look forward to meeting people who are also dealing with epilepsy. Thanks

Hi Lisa, welcome to CWE!

You've come to the right place -- lot's of support, info, advice, etc. to be found here! Hope you feel free to explore the different forums, and post any questions or comments.

Best,
Nakamova

Hi Lisa, my daughter is 16 and has the same diagnosis. I find this forum really helpful, hope you do too

Thanks Jane. I appreciate your response. I hope I can learn how to navigate this. lol I have never joined a forum before. Any tips?

Hi Lisa, I'm glad your here,
everyone is quite friendly.
How is Providence RI, today.
I'm sad I didn't make it up north to see the leaves this year.
Welcome to the site, I hope you fall in love with it too.

Hi Reidflys

Thank you so much for your response. It was an absolutely beautiful day in Providence today. Temperature was 65 and sunny. The leaves are amazing-full blown autumn.

Welcome Lisa to CWE! Everyone here welcomes you with open arms! :)

lisamcgregor

Welcome to C.W.E. you will find good support here.

Hi and welcome to our club.

I hope you will find the support, understanding, information as I have.

Welcome! I am a mother of a 14 year old daughter dx'd with an epilepsy syndrome (JME) and have found this site to be a wonderful place of support. Welcome! We are glad you are here!

Hey lisa I was diagnosed with generalized epilepsy when I was 15 if u have any questions feel free to ask I'm 30 now been a lot of ups and downs with generalized and this is a great forum welcome to the family.

Just join in Lisa! Start your own threads if you have specific questions; post on other people's; and the search function is good too if you want to look for posts on a specific subject x

Hi
My name is Lisa. My 8 year old daughter has Primary Generalized Epilepsy. Joined the site to get support. Look forward to meeting people who are also dealing with epilepsy. Thanks

are you from uk if so get some info from n.c.y.o.e,that lingfield surry,i got lot of help there

Back
Top Bottom