Loudmouth

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Loudmouth

New
Reaction score
I don't want to have to talk about it repeatedly, and I know I've disappeared for quite a while. As you all know, I was 4 months pregnant when I was last here. Unfortunately, a month and a half later, I had a massive seizure and I lost the baby. Rather than having to keep explaining it, I figured if I said it here, everyone can read rather than having to ask. I have not had any internet access for quite a while, and am just borrowing a friend's laptop for a few days. I will be back online permanantly at the end of the month. Hello to anyone new that I have missed while I've been away.

I'm so sorry to hear that LM. Condolences.

:e:

My thoughts are with you LM.

I too lost one about 12 weeks after my first child, and the emotional ups and downs were far stronger than anything else I have dealt with. Hope to see you around again soon.

Awww, Loudmouth

I'm sorry to hear about what happened. I can't wait for you to get back online. :) We'll be ready and waiting!!:bigsmile:

Back
Top Bottom