male or female

are you male or female? your screename is decieving...

• Total voters

gr33nr0se

New
Reaction score
alot of your screennames prevent people from knowing if you are male or female. select please. :)

Rae1889

Veteran
Reaction score
A weapon of mass seduction.... Female! lol

Just noticed that the women are majority here. So if in voting majority rules, then that means that its the men that have to bbq and bring us beer while we watch our tv shows.

Reaction score
:e:

Hi gr33nr0se,

I'm female - and I think that its one of the most obvious ones to what my sex is - as it is Miss Choccy. Can't really get more obvious then that I don't think!

I must admit this is a great idea, gr33nr0se because with some names, like you said its hard to know - it could easy be either! And there are times when it would be useful to know the person's sex, on certain posts when would be very useful to know the person's sex!

Miss Choccy

Susan

:e:

Last edited:

Endless

Even Keel
Reaction score
So if in voting majority rules, then that means that its the men that have to bbq and bring us beer while we watch our tv shows

The guys in HERE have to barbeque and bring us beer? In that case, I demand Pumpkin Pie from BuckeyeFan!

Dutch mom

Ketogenic Smile
Reaction score
My screen name is obvious: female.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I am a guy. And I have no problems bringing you bbq and beers, as long as you don't mind the bbq burnt, and the beers empty... :)