male or female

are you male or female? your screename is decieving...

• Total voters

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

gr33nr0se

New
Reaction score
alot of your screennames prevent people from knowing if you are male or female. select please. :)

A weapon of mass seduction.... Female! lol

Just noticed that the women are majority here. So if in voting majority rules, then that means that its the men that have to bbq and bring us beer while we watch our tv shows.

:e:

Hi gr33nr0se,

I'm female - and I think that its one of the most obvious ones to what my sex is - as it is Miss Choccy. Can't really get more obvious then that I don't think!

I must admit this is a great idea, gr33nr0se because with some names, like you said its hard to know - it could easy be either! And there are times when it would be useful to know the person's sex, on certain posts when would be very useful to know the person's sex!

Miss Choccy

Susan

:e:

Last edited:
So if in voting majority rules, then that means that its the men that have to bbq and bring us beer while we watch our tv shows

The guys in HERE have to barbeque and bring us beer? In that case, I demand Pumpkin Pie from BuckeyeFan!

My screen name is obvious: female.

Last edited:
I am a guy. And I have no problems bringing you bbq and beers, as long as you don't mind the bbq burnt, and the beers empty... :)

Back
Top Bottom