Maybe it was the rain?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

speber

CWE Muse / Playing With Angels
Reaction score
The longhorns!
Austin's new name is "SPANK-Town USA"

:(:(:(:(
:oops::oops::oops::oops:
:paperbag::paperbag::paperbag::paperbag:
:flushed::gnite::zacepi::sheep:

Oh man... I was just getting back to my happy place after watching that debacle ( :noevil: ) and here you go and post a tribute to it to remind every day for the rest of my life! :soap: A pox on you! :pfft:

:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Well, I have a wonderful RoseBowl06_ANewHope.wmv video my uncle made back 'when' and a good Arkansas parody video (he's from Texarkana onm the Texas side---they HATE Arkansonians I guess). His video was downloaded like 2 million times and has a nice Star Wars theme...it's awesome....maybe it would cheer you up.
Problem though, too big for YouTube...already tried. It's 124,729KB(ouch!)...but it's WAY COOL!).
You can try a search on 'RoseBowl06_ANewHope.wmv' and 'Sultan2000' (that's him) to see if anyone still has it out there on their site I guess.
I hate to 'bastardize' it by splicing it into part one, two, etc...it wouldn't be the same.

On the bright side, the Kansas fans were drenched too!
:D

Heh... OK, a mention of the 2006 Rose Bowl is a sufficient tonic to salve the weekend's wounds. I exonerate you. :lol:

I have that game etched into my memory.

Bernard I live about 10 min from the RoseBowl and unfortunately I was not given the football gene. It is a great place to walk around... about 3 miles.

Back
Top Bottom