Medications

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

I only going eat one square of roundtree jelly or get that agar stuff if it is gelatin.i assuming jelly and gelatin same thing..I not going eat it as main meal

Hehehehe, no Gelatin diet for me, i'll stick to meat and potatoes.

My Toenails are disgusting, compared to my finger nails. I guess athlete foot doesn't help there. Even though brittle nails are kind of disgusting talk, but all of a sudden I craving for some Jello. God I can't remember when i had Jello last, 5, 10, maybe 15 yrs, it's about time i had some. I guess it doesn't help that it's dinner time here where i'm at.

Thanks for the advice Aloha, i won't knock it, until i try it. My Doctor gave me some stuff that looked/feels like vaseline to put on my toe nails and of course that didn't help.

Zolt

:piano: :pop:

Gelatin doesn't do much of anything for nail fungus. That is tenacious stuff. All the topical ointments and such don't do much either. They have a new laser treatment that is actually supposed to work but sounds a little scary. It basically heats up the nail bed through the nail until the fungus gives up and dies.

Eeew may give that a miss I can torcher myself without shelling out wads of money.I can't see that taking off

It's actually quite popular in Southern California where everyone want their toenails to look pretty in sandals all the time. And yes it is expensive.

I haven't tried it myself but I've heard it is "uncomfortable but not painful".

I guess that mad but wealthy kardashians have it done.i pass on it..not seen it in uk,they may not allowed it yet.would thought asking for infection....to soften a nail rid it of fungus plain simple urea do trick or as my Gran did soak feet in soda that makes nails soft.It finger nails big toe nail.I got something in my nail once doc never see before the nail pop out of nail bed but part of nail at top remained fast to it.That was agony putting shoe on.
Well off to bed now for yet another nsleepless night.I wish goverment listen people like me small bit of cannabis natures own cure relieve me instead I going take handful of colbazam far more addictive and that followed by nytol and zolpidin desperate measures.goodnight talk tomorrow get some surf aloha

The only thing that can put a dent in toe nail fungus is vineger. Soak your feet about 15 min 2-3 times a week and about the time the whole place starts to smell like a really bad salad you will start to see your pink healthy nail bed starting to grow back.
Ed

Back
Top Bottom