medications

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

me too brain:(

Love angel

as a matter of fact! I think the keppra is making me a little to indecisive and I'm thinking again about dropping the meds today all together.... this is all just two weird for me....
one day im fine and the next im freaking out... I guess 1000mg is just to much for my body to handle...

Are you taking extra vitamin B6 with the Keppra?

as a matter of fact! I think the keppra is making me a little to indecisive and I'm thinking again about dropping the meds today all together.... this is all just two weird for me....
one day im fine and the next im freaking out... I guess 1000mg is just to much for my body to handle...

1000 mg? Geesh! I was doing alright
at 1750 mg, but he kept raising the
Titanic, I mean Keppra to 3000 mg,
it's no wonder I went into psychosis!

:paperbag:

1000 mg? Geesh! I was doing alright
at 1750 mg, but he kept raising the
Titanic, I mean Keppra to 3000 mg,
it's no wonder I went into psychosis!

:paperbag:

brain ive always been sinsitive to any meds

brain ive always been sinsitive to any meds

I am hypersensitive to meds!

:(

That makes it even more difficult. While I've
posted my AED Allergy list, I refuse to post
my Medication allergy list - it would bore
everyone to death; unless they're desperately
trying to fall asleep!

Every time I go to the doctor they ask for your med list, and drug allergies. I beat them to the punch. I carry a small agenda book with me at all times. Besides the usual crap in it, I have listed :

• Meds I currently use
  • Meds I am allergic to
  • Surgeries and their dates

Then I hand them the lists and they run them off on the copier. Piece of cake! :cake:

Besides that, if I am ever in an accident, my medical info is always with me, but if my purse gets stolen....:eek:

Hi MacBth, welcome to the forum. :hello:

Hi Macbth: Welcome to the forum, nice meeting you !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looking forward to getting to know you!!!!!!!

Riva

Has anyone switch from Trileptal tabs to the generic oxcarbazepine tabs? - I’m about to the switch to the generic and would like feedback on the effectiveness of the Generic. This will save me over $1000 a year. I know all about the debate on insurance and generic meds. I don't have that problem.

Back
Top Bottom