Merry Christmas

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Hi CQ,

Here's wishing You and everyone on the forum a Merry Christmas 🎄 and a Happy Healthy New Year. 😉 Wishing all of you only the best
and May God Bless You!

Sue

Ha ha, your Santa is awesome! He may have been visiting here today as we were in short sleeves too, booooooo.

With that said, merry Christmas to you and your family. I'll give you your Santa back now. :D

Ha ha, your Santa is awesome! He may have been visiting here today as we were in short sleeves too, booooooo.

With that said, merry Christmas
Thanks Cathy
We are in summer at the moment so hitting some hot days, not so bad today but going to get worse in the next few days 🥵

CQ:)

Thank you for the wishes (Aussie time or not) and may you have a very happy and peaceful Christmas as well. Remember Santa is coming so early to bed or no presents for you.

Merry Christmas to all. :)

It's warm over here - like Spring time really, so not really the classic weather/ambiance, but that's OK. I'm looking forward to a nice meal and enjoying a relaxing day.

Silly question CQ, are air conditioners popular in your part of the world?

Just checked and it's 70F, so 21.1C . Gotta love Texas! :p

Silly question CQ, are air conditioners popular in your part of the world?
Ha ha yeah nearly every house has air conditioners here, i think now adays most of them have reverse cycle airconditioners (airconditioner and heater all in one). I have a air conditioner in the place it's an old air conditioner and doesn't do much so I dont use it much and use other methods to keep cool. I have a evaporative cooler and tower fans in the lounge room and tower fans in my room. Also have a pedestal fan as backup.

Just checked and it's 70F, so 21.1C . Gotta love Texas! :p
That's nice, anything in the mid 20s to low 30s is perfect weather. It's 38c Today (100 f) but hitting 40s tomorrow and by Monday will be 42c (107f)
But we also have bush fires around different parts of Aus so its smokie outside.

Wishing All of You a Joyful Christmas and a Happy Healthy New Year 2021!

God Bless All of You & Thank you for your kind friendship:)

Sue

Sending tidings of comfort and joy to everyone!
And wishes for good health and good spirits in 2021!

Back
Top Bottom