Merry Christmas

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Hi CQ,

Here's wishing You and Everyone Else a Merry Christmas and a Happy Healthy New Year!

God Bless All of You,

Sue

I just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Heres hoping we have a seizure free day Christmas Day (Tomorrow here) & 2022 is a better year.

View attachment 782
merry Christmas from a newbie. can you tell me what a red circle type thing that is next to my post? i've had several views but no responses yet?

merry Christmas from a newbie. can you tell me what a red circle type thing that is next to my post? i've had several views but no responses yet?
Hi fmn
I cant see a red circle. You may see it as you're new to the forum. Bernard the main admin of the site might know.
People will respond and it may take time

thanks. eventually i'll find my way around!
i like this site. the other two i'm on seems to have disinterested folks. posted couple things and nothing! thank you for replying, and have a great Christmas 🙂

Happy Holidays All!

I'm just back from a visit with family. We took a lot of COVID tests to make sure it was safe to hang out, especially with the elderly members of the family. So far so good.

Hope everyone is safe and sound. Fingers-crossed for 2022 to be better in every way.

It’s 7:30pm New Years Eve Australian time but I’ll get in early 😉.
I hope every has a happy new year and 2022 is a good year for all of us.

1640939527579.jpeg

Hi CQ,

I love your picture! Here's wishing you and everyone else a joyful and Happy Healthy New Year!

Wishing You only the Best and May God Bless You,

Sue

Thanks Porkette

It’s Saturday morning here so 2021 is over here 😉
I’m happy because I didn’t have any seizure in December . I don’t usually count how long I’m seizure free or set goals for being seizure free, just happy being a day seizure free. I can’t remember last time I’ve gone a calendar month with no seizures so nice way to end 2021 😊

Back
Top Bottom