Merry xmas folks have a great 2010!!!!

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Elaine H

New
Reaction score
Hi All

I just wanted to drop in and say to you all, I hope that everyone has a brilliant Xmas, and that you all have some great things planned, and will all eat drink and be merry??!!

I am trying very hard to keep smiling and keep happy, still no job, still looking, but the good old UK is still deep in recession, as long as I have a decent Cabernet Sauvignon and a Shiraz, I will be happy!! Mark working Xmas Eve and Xmas Day night, so I need some decent company eh?!

I'm still having my wobblers, still no warning, and no memory afterwards, apart from being aware that I've lost a few moments somewhere, never mind, at least I'm not getting any worse, also lately, I seem to feel worse as soon as I've woken up, I really have to get up, shake myself, shower, and get on with the day, I so cannot lie there thinking!!!

Anyway all, hope you are well, and have a great time eh?!

Lotsalove

Lainey xxxx

Happy Christmas!

Sorry about the wobblers *tonic clonics??* that sucks. I know what you mean about having to shake yourself to get going. I have a second job and I have worked straight since the 9th. Last night i felt a little funny and decided to hope on here and try to answer questions or respond to people. I ended up falling asleep on my keyboard and Chad woke me up to take me to bed, at 2AM! so Its 7am now, and I am beat. *fingers still crossed I canmake it to xmas with no t/c!*

mmmmm Shiraz. I used to be a wine lover. anything from Merlot to Cabernet Sauvignon to Shiraz to White Zinfidel to Champagne! So yummy. I have only ever had 1-3 glasses once a month or so and i love the taste on my pallete. definitely love the drier wines and not so sweet either.

But if given the choice between wine and scotch, I'd take the scotch. tall glass, no water, no ice, but a squirt of lime!

Blessed Be
Rae

Merry Christmas

to you, too, Elaine! Hope you're treating yourself well over there in Jolly Ol' England, and staying WARM!!!

We're finally getting a bit of snow here, and may even have a WHITE CHRISTMAs!!!! WOOHOO!!!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!!

No Not Tonic Clonics

to you, too, Elaine! Hope you're treating yourself well over there in Jolly Ol' England, and staying WARM!!!

We're finally getting a bit of snow here, and may even have a WHITE CHRISTMAs!!!! WOOHOO!!!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!!

Hi Rae

Just to say, great to hear from you, but I'm pleased to say that I'm not having T.C's, luckily, I just don't have them, just Simple or Complex Partials, I know they are bad enough, but I usually manage to stay upright and come out of them in one piece.

Enjoy Xmas and lets all keep positive for 2010 eh?! :rock:

Lotsalove
Lainey xxxx

Last edited:
hi lainey, william here. i finally got on to this.i sent bernard a message saying if he wants to get in touch to text or phone me

Back
Top Bottom