Movie Quotes Game

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

:clap:You're very up-to-date BigMan!

Actors?

No new Quote?

"You've changed your hair." says he. - Han Solo

"Same old jacket." says she. - Princess Leia, now General Organa

OK, here is an oldie but goody.

Come on god, answer me. for years I'm asking why, why are the innocent dead and the guilty alive? Where is justice? Where is punishment? Or have you already answered, have you already said to the world here is justice, here is punishment, here, in me.

I said blow the bloody doors off
Did you mean: "You're only supposed to blow the bloody doors off!" ?

Michael Caine as Charlie Croker in 'The Italian Job'

New one:

There are many things my father taught me here in this room. He taught me, ‘keep your friends close, but your enemies closer.'

New one:

There are many things my father taught me here in this room. He taught me, ‘keep your friends close, but your enemies closer.'

The Godfather: Part II
Michael Corleone (Al Pacino)

You wanna get nuts?? Come on, let's get nuts!!!

You wanna get nuts?? Come on, let's get nuts!!!

Michael Keaton in Batman.

Next: We're on a mission from God.

^-- The Blues Brothers ( Jake & Elwood )

Here is another classic:

Son, your ego is writing checks your body can't cash!

"Son, your ego is writing checks your body can't cash!"

Tom 'Stinger' Jordan in Top Gun played by James Tolkan

New Quote:

"I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest...

"I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest...

Jack Sparrow (Johnny Depp) in "Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl"

next:

"Things have certainly changed around here. I remember when this was all farmland as far as the eye can see! Old Mr. Peabody owned all of this! He had this crazy idea of...breeding pine trees."

"Things have certainly changed around here. I remember when this was all farmland as far as the eye can see! Old Mr. Peabody owned all of this! He had this crazy idea of...breeding pine trees."

Doc (Christopher Lloyd) - Back To The Future

New quote:
"Rock stars have kidnapped my son!"

^ Hint: the line was spoken by someone who has been in many Coen brothers films, but this line is not from a Coen brothers film. :)

Frances McDormand as Elaine Miller in Almost Famous

New quote:

"Fundamentally, people are suckers for the truth. And the truth is on your side, Bubba."

^ Hint: It's from one of the most quotable films from the 80's. Heck! It's one of the most quotable films ever!

Inigo Montoya (played by Mandy Patinkin) in The Princess Bride.

New one, out of one of the most quotable films from the nineties:

The night of the fight, you may feel a slight sting. That's pride f***ing with you. F*ck pride. Pride only hurts, it never helps.

No one saw Pulp Fiction?

New quote:

"OK, OK! Forget I mentioned it. Grab that Fuzzbuster.

Back
Top Bottom