Movie Quotes Game

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

"OK, OK! Forget I mentioned it. Grab that Fuzzbuster.

Guess no one here saw good old ET too?

Perhaps someone saw this one (or am I just too old?)

"Twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. No job is too big. No fee is too big."

"Ghostbusters" - said by Peter Vankman (Bill Murray) in the tv commercial played in the movie being watched by Dana Barret (S. Weaver).

One time, Dorothy Gish was visiting me on the set of "Little Neddy, Grab Your Gun". And she came up to me and she looked me in the face and - I'd never met her, I'd just known her on films, you know, Dorothy Gish, Lillian's sister - and she looked me in the eyes and she said, "Young man, you have got it." And. Ah! Dorothy Gish. It's a true story.

:clap:Well done Bigman.

And yours I know to because that was said by Ned Nederlander (which is Dutch for 'Dutchman', so I should know) in Three Amigo's.

Next Quote:

"A heart is not judged by how much you love; but by how much you are loved by others."

"The Wizard Of Oz"

The Wizard says it to the Tin Man as he gives him a heart shaped watch.

Woman: [as man tries to call up police] Attention, whoever you are, this channel is reserved for emergency calls only.

Man: No *$%#^& &#($, lady. Does it sound like I'm ordering a pizza?

Back
Top Bottom