My Dog needs your votes!

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Howll

New
Reaction score
So, my wonderful little pooch Beatrice made it through to the public voting round of AmazonUK's "AmazonPets" competition!

They're looking for a pet to be the new face of Amazon Pets!

Bea is one of five dogs who got through out of thousands of entries so it's a pretty big deal! We also win a £1000 Amazon gift card and get to go to London to do a "Pet Walk" video for the website!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/b/ref=tsm_1_tw_uk_zeydhueh?ie=UTF8&node=10394251031&linkId=24941127

Here's the link to the voting page, she's the first dog (the one called Beatrice obvs)
All you need to do to vote is click on her picture!

Thank you in advance to any voters!

Last edited:
Howll

You got my vote, she looks very cute.

I gave her the thumbs-up. :)

Voted for her to be the first female and animal president of the USA, I think she's the better candidate for both republicans and democrats. She sure is more handsome and likely more wise than the current candidates...

Haha Dutch Mom, very true!

Thanks to everyone who's voted!

Not had the results through yet, waiting anxiously for an email! Will update when I hear! :)

I'm afraid Beatrice didn't get through, Bob the Daschund won the dog category! Still super proud of her for making it as far as she did!

Back
Top Bottom