My new tattoo!

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

resaebiunne

Stalwart
Reaction score
Check it out!

4C6A6538%5b1%5d.jpg

Pic is a bit blurry because it's hard to point a DSLR camera at your own arm and take a picture, especially without a macro lens. The tattoo is about a week old, and as you can tell the skin is peeling. It needs some more lotion!

Want to get another tattoo, and the idea of getting a purple ribbon just popped into my head!

:e:

That will be my next tattoo. I think it will go on my left shoulder, up high enough that a t-shirt sleeve can just cover it. :)

I like it!

I got a bad tattoo on my 19th bday and would love to cover it up with a new one...been trying to come up with an idea for several years now.

Luckily no one sees this god awful thing - it's on my right rear hip. Thank goodness..

Got one too on my hip when I was 19. Not what I really wanted to be on my hip for the rest of my life but I really wanted one. Got one on my back that I LOVE but ended up having to have back surgery and now it's got a huge scar going through it!

I like it!

I got a bad tattoo on my 19th bday and would love to cover it up with a new one...been trying to come up with an idea for several years now.

Luckily no one sees this god awful thing - it's on my right rear hip. Thank goodness..

Ever considered “the Rod of Asclepius”?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rod_of_Asclepius

(And to note: “The symbol has continued to be used in modern times, where it is associated with medicine and health care, yet frequently confused with the staff of the god Hermes, the caduceus.”

That one has TWO snakes, which I’ve become a maniac to espy the use of the wrong one - seen on some things like lotion tubes, shampoo bottles, some “health food” stuff and yadda yadda yadda and NOT on things like this)

———->
5e441b71b589599992242af9fe529cff.jpg

My face, full size and in color, would be a great thing to cover it up with! Let me know if you want me to send you a picture. :roflmao:

New tattoos are fun aren't they? I'm a tattoo artist and recently had a sz in the middle of a job, fortunately the tattoo is perfectly fine and my client was understanding and a longtime customer. It seems it started with an aura and was unresponsive, but not unconscious, but would not stop working! Hahah I was dedicated to the job I was in the middle of I guess.

My face, full size and in color, would be a great thing to cover it up with! Let me know if you want me to send you a picture. :roflmao:

:roflmao: crazy lady!!!

Ok, text me that pic. :bigsmile::woot::banana::roflmao:

New tattoos are fun aren't they? I'm a tattoo artist and recently had a sz in the middle of a job, fortunately the tattoo is perfectly fine and my client was understanding and a longtime customer. It seems it started with an aura and was unresponsive, but not unconscious, but would not stop working! Hahah I was dedicated to the job I was in the middle of I guess.
Yeap, just keep on going like nobody noticed a thing... :ponder: Lalala, doodoodoo

:roflmao: crazy lady!!!

Ok, text me that pic. :bigsmile::woot::banana::roflmao:

I'll have to put on some bright blue eye show, black under liner, lots of blush and really red lipstick. I'll have to fix my hair up too, don't want to have bed head, maybe a purple teased out perm though?

Want to look really good for the pic since you're going to have it on you for the rest of your life!!!! I'll get it to you as soon as I can but I know all of this is going to take some time to do! :roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom